We recommend the Aloxxi Hydrating Collection to hydrate and protect normal, and color treated hair.
ALOXXI Hydrating Collection
- Hydrates and nourishes normal and color treated hair
- Defends hair from the sun by preventing UV damage
- Strengthens hair with a unique blend of anti-aging extracts
- Experience shiny, healthy, luminous hair you’d love
Hydrate and protect normal, color treated hair.
Enriched with olive and avocado oils, plant-based keratin and silk amino acids, this hydrating color protecting shampoo defends hair from the sun by preventing UV damage, helps repair and strengthen hair and contains a unique blend of 10 anti-aging extracts that protect and defend. The results are shiny, healthy, luminous hair you will love.
- Nourishes normal, color treated hair
- Plant-based keratin and botanical oils nourish and strengthen from the inside to improve condition and shine
- Removes residue and build-up
- Balances & nourishes depleted strands
- Leaves hair soft and silky smooth
- OLIVE & AVOCADO OILS – Essential fatty acids nourish hair from the inside to improve the hair’s condition and shine. Antioxidant properties protect from environmental damage that causes color to fade
- PLANT-BASED KERATIN & SILK AMINO ACIDS – Improves hair condition by bonding to damaged sites and filling in lost proteins, creating smooth, strong hair
- VEGETABLE PROTEINS – Help dramatically improve the strength of damaged hair
- VITAMIN B-5 – This humectant and moisturizer seals in color and adds shine
- COLOURCARE COMPLEX – A synergistic mix of science and nature blends 10 antioxidants including Pomegranate, White Pine Bark, Grape Seed, Green Tea Leaf, Ginseng, Algae, Bearberry, Chamomile, Licorice Root and Coneflower Extracts along with botanicals and oils to protect color
- DETOX BLEND – Clarifies, purifies and neutralizes free radical damage while providing antiseptic properties to provide a deep clean
Aloxxi’s Hydrating Clarifying collection is 10 Free
This means you won’t find any Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Ethanolamines, Phthalates, Talc, Microbeads, Aluminum Compounds, or Formaldehyde in our products.